Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My hesitation to start a blog.


Do I really have the time with a four month old, job, husband and house?  no.
Do I really have important stuff to say?  no.
Do I really think someone might read this?  no.
Am I organized enough to keep up with this?  no.
Do I have five post its floating around in my purse with tiny half sentences of blog topic ideas?  yes.
Did my super good friend Justin ask, why do all women who pop out a baby feel the need to create a blog?  yes.
Is my real hesitation in starting a blog having to compose the intro about myself? yes. 

But why do I even need that?  I don't.  If I do keep up with this bloggy blog, all 7 of your will get to know me.  Who am I kidding, at this stage, only my fam and besties will read this so all 7 of you already know me! 

Compose intro

Welcome to my blog, Mom!






No comments:

Post a Comment