Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Stuff that I think about while I should be working :)

My latest mind occupants.



My Michael Kors watch that my amah-zing sister got me for Christmas, I try everyday to wear brown so that I can rock this beauty.  I plan outfits around it.  I turn my nose up to black these days. 
Maxi skirts.  How effortless is this?  I need effortless these days.  Hello skirt, tank, cardi and some flats!  Easy Peasy.

Learning to sew.  Up until now I've had ZERO desire to learn to sew (I have my momma for that)  NOW, I can't bring myself to buy the above skirts that I drool over, how stinking easy would that be to build?  Plus, think about the endless possibilites of how cute Peyt would be in Mommy Creations?  Yup, gonna do it.


Spin class!!!  I'm a spinaholic.  I love love love it.
I don't care how motivated you are on your own; you aren't going to get this kind of workout it by yourself!  More to come about how in love I am with this soon.



Ignore disgusting nails.
 I signed up for my very first ever physical fitness event thingy!  I'm doing the turtle version but that's still 230 miles y'all!  It's an all month event.  But doing 15 miles Mon/Wed/Fri at spin still means I have to run/elliptical 6.25 miles on Tues/Thurs.  Yikes!  But I get my very first ever physical fitness event thingy tee shirt!



Starting tomorrow I will be on my way to looking, feeling and performing better!  I need a jumpstart to get these last baby pounds off.  So, I thought I would try out the products that everyone and their brother seem to endorse.  Everyone can't be wrong, right? 
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Advocare Day! You're gonna rock this challenge! Proud of you, my little spinner sister!

    ReplyDelete