Monday, May 6, 2013

Check me out!

It's Sunday night folks, not 2pm on Tuesday, are you proud?  I certainly am!

We had a nice weekend.  Saturday was our Arthritis walk and it was fantastic.  P was the best behaved 7 month old and enjoyed herself thoroughly.  I guess I need to do it more often, huh?
While we were walking, JD was a busy guy installing that toilet!  (and he picked up the house - he gets full credit for all his work Saturday morning)   It did get done and it's... I don't know what adjective to use here... it's a toilet.  But he did a good job!
Afterwards, an old friend of JD's came by to visit from Mason, then Beth came by to see the baby (not us)!  Wrapped up that day with a whole lotta laziness.  I guess walking a 5k makes me tired. 

Sunday morning started off with P and I going back to bed, we were both cranky and not ready to face the world.  We woke up much better.  Did some housework, ate basketti for lunch, and then headed out to Papa's to play with cousin Paisley.  I think Peyton would love a big barn of her own to walker around in!  Then we came home to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a giant batch of awesome guac and pizza.

I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend! 


I'm in love with this little pose and outfit!


This is her ready for the walk! 


The Glaves!


P and her TyTy playing rocket ship at the finish line!


Me and the crazy Zai man!
Only in Texas do they provide a full fledged BBQ lunch after you've just ran/walked a 5k.   But it was yummy, I ain't complaining.
Linds' fave past time.  But when you have her abs you can eat whatever you feel like!



Zai says hi to Luigi  - I cringed from the other side of the picnic table


And this was her afterwards.  She snored through me hauling her into SAMs Club and all the way home.  All that walking wore her out!


So, I shouldn't be shocked when my child refuses to eat her pureed baby food because I do stupid stuff like this and give her spaghetti and broccoli and let her go to town!  Who would want mashed up crap when this was the alternative.  I get it baby, but let's get you a few more teeths.


There she is.  Her majesty, in all her glory. 


Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!  We celebrated by making a vat of guac and ordering pizza. 


And we wrapped up a perfect weekend with Miss P falling asleep in her own bed within minutes just like a big girl!!!  And then she woke up 45 minutes later because she was lonely  - and hungry - she chugged an 8 oz bottle!   But hey, it's a step, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment