Friday, May 17, 2013

I thought I was on top of this blog stuff.

I was WRONG. 

So very very wrong.

But alas, here I am.  With some very blurry pics.  Maybe once I publish it will be better but if not, sorry.  You get what I give you! :)  jk jk - please come back!

So, we've done some stuff and celebrated my very first mommy day. 

So, without further ado, here is a collection of photos to catch you up, in no particular order.

Our mommy day dresses!

I didn't get to wear this outfit to the horse races so, I had to wear it sometime, and this was a perfect reason!!!


the pots I made for my mom and Aunt Sharon for mom day. 

My techie.

Mrs. Lindsay got us a mushroom pool!  She was enthralled with the box!  Can't wait to use it this weekend!

So, we do not care for our plastic baby spoons, your metal utensil is what we want!  We also don't want that gross baby food anymore.  Give me what you have, NOW!!!  What is so exciting about my plate vs. your plate, Peyton???


Cleaned UP at Old Navy!  3 shirts, 3 cardigans a dress and a pair of pants for $53  (and the pants were $27 - so you do the math! ) 

These bloomers are too cute!  My mom bought them for her when she was a minute old, now they fit!

She signed her own name!!! don't judge her penmanship, she's only 7.5 months old, for Pete's sake!

My first mother's day bouquet from JD!

My momma made me this adorable growth chart for P, it's precious!

So, we've started the Whole30 challenge, hardcore paleo, for 30 days.  More to come later on that.  Last nights dindin.  Meatball in marinara, sauteed shrooms, and a spinach salad, there are other goodies under that pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment