Thursday, May 2, 2013

Better late than never, right?

We took a mini vaca over to East Texas to see the fam.  JD's family owns a cabin on a private lake in Athens where we did some porch sittin, visitin, napping, fishing and relaxing!  Fun was had by all as evidenced below:

This is what is staring at me when I woke up in the back seat.  Creepy.  She was awesome on the 6 hour ride up there!  Only had to stop once to stretch it out!


I don't know who Johnnie Jumper is but I LOVE him.  She was happy as a clam in this thing for hours! 


See, clam happy.


The life vest was NOT a hit.  At first licking and trying to eat it was entertainment enough but after the first few minutes she was done. 


She could have cared less about the boat, lake or the fish dad caught.


said fish.


We celebrated her 7 month birthday while we were there with a cupcake.  She also LOVED that!


I made JD stop and go back so I could take this picture.  How could you pass this up?  Perfection!


These were the blue bonnets there at our lake.  Gorge.


and this was the ride home.  little different from the ride up there.  but we made it!





We love getting to visit with Uncle KC before he heads back out to sea.


I don't know why but I loved this daddy daughter silhouette picture.


She is such a ham, that she is throwing a fit here and whining loudly (resembles a fake cry) but she manages to make those ugly noises while smiling when I hold my phone up!  FAKER.

No comments:

Post a Comment