Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Why oh Why Wednesday - Random

Why Oh Why? Randomness.



I can't think of a serious problem/solution that will cause me to profoundly alter the world this week, so you'll just have to settle for a few of my observations.

Why oh Why does my bedroom collect SO much dust?  I mean, if I wanna get technical (and I don't - 'cause thinking about it too much makes me want to vom) all those dust mites and skin cells from us flipping and a flopping all night long and any new bed linen.  It's a wonder we can walk around in there at all :)  Gross!  Moral of this story:   Why oh why does my room need to be dusted everyother day?



Why oh Why can't I get a mulligan in the game Candy Crush.  For those of you not familiar... don't.  It's an addictive awful game that just makes you so mad!  For those who do... can I get an amen?  My iPhone screen is tiny, come on, I didn't mean to swipe the candy to left, I wanted it to go right!  I could have gotten a sprinkle covered donut hole (if that's what that is?) if you would have just gone right, you stupid jerk face!
One mulligan per game sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

BREAKING NEWS: 
This why oh why just happened.
Oh dear heavens, why oh why did my coworker just text me from the BATHROOM?  Seriously? 
I have no idea why my coworker who works 3 offices away is TEXTING me from his office, so naturally, I reply via text, as opposed to walking down there, why are you texting me from your office?  His reply, I'm in my other office!
OMG.  He said, Only so much time in one day.  Use your time to the fullest.  At least I did not call.

Happy Hump Day Folks!  Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment