Friday, April 19, 2013

Dear Friday

Dear KFC-

You're KFC.  Let me explain this to you in case you're confused.  You sell Kentucky Fried Chicken.  Meaning you should have CHICKEN ready to sell to me.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds it asinine to go to KFC for them to tell me, "sorry, we're out of chicken"  What?  This doesn't even make sense. 

Do something about this!  NOW!

Thanks,
Jen


Dear Peyton-

We're getting closer baby.  But we still have some work to do about your night time sleeping schedule.  Also, your sleeping positions, why do your feet need to reside on top of my head to ensure you a good night sleep?  Why does your dad get the head end?  And while we're at it, why can't you sleep for more than 20 consecutive minutes in your own bed?  It looks super comfy!  I'll buy you a head shaped pillow to rest your precious tiny chubby feet on!

Love you precious!
Momma




Dear Tunnel Visioned Silly People-   (please note this took a lot of editing :)

There are stupid people in this world that can't help it.  Their God given level of intelligence just wasn't quite as high as others.  But then there are ignorant people.  I'm all for faith.  Blindly following and believing.  That's cool.  But when people ride on certain sides of the political road, either right or left, and you can't even be bothered to consider that their view points aren't the answer - this is where I begin to have a problem. 

I respect your ability to write your opinions on facebook, however, I find you ridiculous when you put blame on ONE person.  Really?  Did you not take high school government?  Do you remember that section on the checks and balances?  Not one man has enough power to ruin every one's lives.  It isn't that simple.

I'm certainly not trying to change anyones view points, all that I'm saying is, you really should listen more often, if you still feel you're right, awesome, be right.  Just don't be such a closed book.

Think about it,
Jen

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.
This is what is in my future for this weekend, joy! (I can be sarcastic all I want - but we all know I'm quite excited)


Installing new toilets in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment