Monday, April 8, 2013

So close that I can taste it!

So this weekend we worked on that floor that I promised!  Well, it's a good start but we're still not complete.  I would say we're a good 70% complete.  We stopped working last night around 6:30.  Now, if it were just me working on it, I would NEVER be able to just quit at 70%   So close to being done!  But no.  We stopped.  We're to the point of butting up against the other wall where we have to cut slivers of planks.  I need him to finish this part (he's the measuring and math man)  Close enough is what I always say.  (apparently, when laying floor, that just isn't good enough)

I can't wait to see if finished with the new baseboards up!  I'm already shopping for a rug!

The floor is gonna look so good & I got to use power tools - safety first!

No comments:

Post a Comment