Monday, April 15, 2013

Our Weekend - Documented

The floor is done folks, the floor is done!!!

We did a lot of staying at home.  I did some shopping Saturday.  Got myself a bike and a baby trailer to tote Miss P around in.  And I must say, I rode around the block and real bike riding is harder than spin.  Which I'm happy about in a fitness way but upset about because I kinda felt like I was getting in shape it should be a breeze.  Not.

Well here is a peek into our so very exciting weekend.  Not.  :)  In no particular order...
We did some toe eating!  Wish I were that flexible!


I got new shoes!!!  The sales guy said, people always think they're super ugly til they're on your feet!  Then they love 'em, and I did!  Hi Bella!



He did it!  It's finished!  Now, threshhold thingys, base boards, paint, new doors, new light fixtures and and fancy rug and we're all set!!!



Her new runway!


I think she looks like a cross fit baby with her Juicy Couture socks pulled up like that!  Go Rangers!



Her new teething rice cake.  She could have cared less.  (I agree - I had a bite - tasted like banana alcohol - why would a baby like that?)


We dined al fresco for lunch Saturday. 



Ohhhh, blurry, but the point is still the same...  See that foot of space at her feet?  That's my "side".  She had her foot in my ear all night.  I'm going to need a nap today.


I happen to work in the IRS office building.  Some of these folks were here before 7am.  Turbo Tax people!  JK.
Happy Tax Day Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment