Thursday, April 4, 2013

Facebook Official is Out - Blog Official is In

When we found out we were pregnant we didn't wait the proper 12 weeks to be in the safe zone, we wanted to shout it from the rooftops and that we did, 4 weeks preggo, we made it official by putting it on Facebook.  That makes ish real.
But now I feel like that is so juvenile.  Real adults have blogs.  Duh.  Putting it on my blog now makes it real. 

So...
Remember that wonderful new flooring I showed you, ohhhh I don't know, months ago?  It's still laying in my dining room in the cartons.  Well, that ish is getting laid this weekend, I might have to hire day laborers, but it's getting done. 

Monday morning you will have a photo of a complete hallway.  It will be fabulous! 

Wish us luck!
We will need it.

And cause you know I can't post a blog sans picture... this is how I found my kid yesterday, with her pants on backwards.  My mom said she had an awful no good for nothing stinky diaper and my mom tried to make a speedy getaway from the scene of the crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment