Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Letters


Dear Orange Shirt Wearing Gym Girl-

Do you see me sweating and panting on my machine?  If I'm doing it right (and I was) I can't breathe very well right now and it makes it especially difficult to do so when I can taste your Victoria Secret Pink perfume on my tongue.  Did you bathe in it?  Soak washrags to keep under your pits as deodorant?  I don't know.  But covering one stink with another is no bueno.  Just remember, two spritz into the air, then walk through the mist. 

Thanks, :)
Jen

Dear Spin Class Participants-

Like Kourtney Kardashian I understand some people don't want to pollute their bodies and want to lead a chemical free lifestyle; cool, I can respect that.  Having said that, I feel as though when you make such a choice, you should respect other's rights to breathe clean fresh air.  Spin class is not taught in an open-air outdoor pavillion; it is taught in a tight quarters, closed door room.  There is no running from that stench.  Second time this week I've had to switch machines to aid in my breathing. 

Thanks,  :)
Jen


I should keep this on me to hand out.
I bet I can get the small travel size ones at  a good discount wholesale! 

Dear Lady at the Grocery Store with 2 Adorable Little Boys-

I'm glad we were doing the aisle dance, where we were passing like ships in the night on every aisle.   Your two young boys are adorable and well behaved in that cart when I know they would rather be having pretend sword fights at home.  Therefore, I am beyond disgusted, saddened and angered when I am making my way around the dairy section and I hear you hollering (that obnoxious I want everyone to look at me yell) "I dare you, I dare you son, I dare you to drop that blanket one more time"  (repeat for about 45 seconds) then your boy finally does drop his blanket (because you won't give up) and you pick up his hand and start smacking it over and over and over.  Now, I'm far from anti-spanking, do what you gotta do - I always say, but those actions last Saturday morning were over the top and attention seeking.  How in the world are your kids so well behaved when you act like you do? 
By the way, no one wants to hear you talking to your mom on speaker phone while you shop.  We don't care how your aunt didn't make it to the bank.

Thanks,
Jen :)

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

She's getting quite mobile.  She isn't crawling yet, but scootin' and rollin' every where!
She got stuck under the coffee table yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment