Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a super duper great weekend.  We did!

Saturday morning: P and I were left to our own devices while he went to work.  And boy howdy, did I use my time wisely, as shown below.  The office was in DESPERATE need of TLC.  I didn't get all organizey cleany; just able to walk all the way in without tripping on a hammer, guitar or box of comic books.  Then, did the rest of the house, luckily, that wasn't as dramatic.  After dad got home we just hung about and played.
Then we got a brilliant idea!  Let's have date night and drop the babes off!  So we did and it was lovely quality time.  <3
Carinos - Chicken Scallopini to go - it was okay, I think it is normally served with prosciutto but they ran out so, they said, hey, let's use bacon!  Clearly the same thing! 
We watched Django Unchained - I give it 3 and 3 quarter stars!  (Ha! Remember Ed McMahon & Star Search?!?)  Pretty good,  slow in some parts, but pretty darn funny.

Sunday - woke up on my own without feet on my head!  Jumped out of bed went to breakfast and hit the grocery store hard and then went on to Lowes for the promised toilet & new baseboards for the hallway.  Went and got the wee one around lunch time and proceeded to play all afternoon.  Didn't touch the toilet or base boards.  But who wants to work when there is a big back porch to scoot around on?  Not us! 
We BBQ'd it up last night, ribs, sausage, and Jalapeno mushroom bread (I die) Oh yeahhhh, we're supposed to be watching his cholesterol.  We'll start again today :)

Wishing everyone a wonderful week! 
(4 day work week for us!  Then it's off to the lake!)

Our first Oreo! 

She wasn't sure what to think about her 5' giraffe on her run way.

Like father like daughter?  I downloaded a bunch of apps for her on the Kindle and she loves it! 

Our office before.  Don't judge me. 

Our office after.  I was so stinking productive Saturday morning!

Install base boards?  I don't think so, a BBQ sounds way better!

Oh hey, remember that toilet I was excited about.  There she is! 
It made it about a foot inside the garage.

994.  That's 6 away from 1K.  That's huge!  Thanks for coming to listen to me ramble 994 times! 


1 comment:

  1. Office looks great... You got your mamas go get em attitude !!! Glad y'all had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete