Friday, May 3, 2013

Poor Little Poo Covered Kitty

Heart wrenching poo covered kitty. 


Remember that scene in Shrek when Puss in Boots makes his eyes HUGE and looks so innocent and sad to get his way?
Well, driving to work on Wednesday, minding my own business, I see some small white debris in the middle of the road, no biggie, so I align my tires to straddle it.  At the very last minute small tiny road trash looks up at me with those Puss in Boots eyes.  Well, crap!  How am I supposed to help this kitty on my way to work with a baby in the car?  Well, there was no saying no to those eyes.  So, I bust a u-e (sp?) and pull up to the kitty.  I jog over and see that it is injured and happened to be covered in poo.  Awesome.  Now what, Jenna?
So I pinch the scruff of her (I decided it was a girl) neck between my fingers and carried her over to the green grassy area, set her down, told her that her mommy would come find her and jogged back to my waiting car & baby.  Well, then they crying starts.  I always forget how LOUD teeny tiny kitties can be.  MEOW!  MEOW!  That little thing is screaming while hauling tail following me.  You're supposed to be injured, remember?


By the time I get into my car, that little bugger has caught up to me and is sitting below my window crying.  So, I thought maybe she'll be too tired to do it again. So I carry her a little further this time, set her down, told her to stay and jogged back.  Rinse and repeat.  So, after the third time, I didn't know what to do.  I had nothing to put her in in the car.  And I had P and there wasn't any way I was just going set it in the back seat.  She could have rabies for all I know.
So, I think there has to be a plan in place for this tiny baby and I drive away.  (I'm an awful awful heartless person, I know)
But just as I did another lady came upon the situation and I stayed and we talked and she decided to take it with her. 
Tah-dah.  See plan in place for that damn determined manipulative little kitty!


Our big plans for this weekend... toilet & baseboards!  Peyton and I will be participating in the Walk for Arthritis tomorrow which I think will be fun for us both! And that's about it! 

Hope everyone has a fantastical weekend!

Let's see if it gets put in this weekend!  Who is taking the bets?

No comments:

Post a Comment