Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Letters

They say you should write people letters but not send them to get feelings off your chest.

(like Kim did that letter Kourtney was writing to Scott!) 

So, here they are:



Dear Spin Instructor, 

Your condensing comments during class are NOT appreciated.  The judgy smiley looks you give someone who is INTO their workout are not nice.  Your stupid flirtatious actions with married men in the class do not make you attractive, you look slutty amongst other things.  We do not care about you.  If it isn't instructional and or motivational keep your trap shut.  This involves singing.  You're a fitness instructor, let's leave the music to the musicians.

Thanks,
Jen :)


Dear Advocare -

I can't believe that I disagree with what seems like everyone on my Facebook page.  But I did not feel as though the 24 Day Challenge was productive.  I lost approx. 8 lbs.  (which I have to believe is returnable water weight)  I didn't feel FANTASTIC like other people claim to have felt.  I don't get it.  I'm glad others have enjoyed it but that was one expensive disappointing adventure.  Would anyone know if there is a money back guarantee by chance?

Thanks,
Jen :)


Dear husband's boss -

I understand that they're rumors at this stage, but I will be EXTREMELY unhappy if they come to fruition and you make people work 7 days a week!  Saturdays are bad enough.  (that means I have to brave the grocery store alone - unacceptable)

Think about that.

Thanks,
Jen :(



Dear Sister -  (This is my fab sis - go check her out!)

You're coming back from your cruise tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited.  It's not that we hang out a lot but I can always find you to text, email or call.  I don't like being incommunicado.  I have a running list (that I won't remember) of things to talk about.   Come home to me!

Thanks,
Jen :)

And because a blog would be weird without at least one pic... me and the babes from this morning!


1 comment:

  1. I'm home! I'm home! Please direct your list of things to my inbox stat!

    :D Thanks for missing me!

    ReplyDelete