Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A.D.H.D. isn't helpful when needing to write blogs.

My brain is ALL over the place.  I can't even come up with a fun WOWW.

So, you're just gonna get some random thoughts. 
There are no rules when it comes to blog writing. 
I must remember this because I'm starting to put stress on myself and that's just silly! 

Today my monkey is 6 MONTHS OLD, Y'ALL!  I can't believe it.  I feel as though  I was in labor with her last week.  How is this even possible? 

Today she had her 6 month checkup and one of my concerns to talk to the doc about was her and her non tasting issues.  We gave her a pickle to watch her little face wrinkle up and look precious.  Nope - she loved it.  Then my mom gave her a lemon & ZERO response except, put that back in my mouth grabs.  No reaction, how weirdo is that?  But the doc has ZERO concerns about it.  Normal she said.  WHAT?



My first attempt at cooking with quinoa was a huge success!  So pretty!


I wish our society didn't frown upon telling people upfront they are being idiots.  No beat around the bush to not be rude.  Just put it out there.   Stress levels would be so much lower.  Who's with me here?

Why do I hate filing so much?  This pile across my office is starting to mock me. 

See, random!  Hope everyone has a great faux Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment