Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Our weekend, yes, I know it's Tuesday, don't judge me!

So, this pretty much summed up our weekend...


Me laying on the Dr. office exam table.
 It all started Wednesday afternoon with me.  Just started feeling yuck.  Then went to bed and woke up feeling awful.  I believe the email I sent to my office mates said, "I feel as though an elephant is sitting on my chest, an IED went off behind my eyes, and someone yanked a tumbleweed down my throat."
So, Thursday morning off to the dr I went to be miserable and wait on her tiny half a bed. 
If they're going to make you wait a while, why not give you better accommodations?  A full size bed, a pillow, soft mood lighting perhaps.  Yup, my usual sinus infection.  Z Pack for me!

THEN Friday JD starts to feel bad.  He spent most of Saturday resting in bed and Sunday he had somewhat improved!  By Monday he was basically good to go.  We still have the slight stuffy noses and coughs in the morning and evening but our house is on the mend. 
Thank God Peyton only had slight symptoms, watery eyes, her nose ran for an hour (odd - I know) and an occasional cough. 

Besides feeling MISERABLE... I missed the first 3 days of my duathon!  Eeek.  I have miles to make up! 

But I was greeted with this little awesome gem from my fav sissy in the whole wide world on Friday!  I love mystery mail surprises.  I should start a business: Send my company $100.  Then through out the year on undisclosed dates, you'll just come home to a random surprise in the mail   How fun would that be.  Sorry, I digress.
My eyes say I feel AWFUL but I'm really excited about my Liberty Bottle works Spin bottle, thanks sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment