Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Why Oh Why Did I Think This Was a Good Idea?

Why Oh Why Wednesday?

Remember last week when I mentioned that 24 Day Challenge?  Well, I'm not sure what I was thinking.  I saw so many people doing it on Facebook and thought, if SHE can, I can!  But y'all, it's hard.  I'm on the second half now and my day looks like this:

Pre-breakfast: Some pills and an energy drink
Breakfast: Some pills & a meal replacement shake
Snack:  a pill OR 1/4 cup of almonds
Pre-lunch: Some pills
Lunch: Some pills & Salad OR another meal replacement shake
Snack: a pill OR 1/4 cup of almonds
Dinner: Some pills & Salad

I'm so incredibly sick of salads.  But I'm already down 6 pounds.  And my mantra thus far is: IT WILL SOOO BE WORTH IT! (right?)

My husband was sweet this morning while ordering his 3 breakfast burritos to pick up on his way to work, he asked me if I wanted him to leave the room to make the call.  How sweet is that?    :)  And he continues to be encouraging and tells me often that he's proud of me.  I love that man, but I might love a big greasy juicy hamburger and fries more right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment